Broughty Ferry Timebank gratefully acknowledges the support from Caledonia Housing Association
With thanks to
Broughty Ferry Timebank gratefully acknowledges the support from The Broughty Spotlight
Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation:
To join Broughty Ferry Timebank, as an ‘Organisation Participant’ you must adhere to the following conditions:
As an Organisation Participant you will:
1. Be willing to request assignments from, and undertake assignments for the Timebank in exchange for Broughty Ferry Timebank, Time Credits. Broughty Ferry Timebank, Time Credits earned by the Organisation Participant, your employees, assistants, and representatives, etc., can be exchanged for services and activities (as negotiated with the other Timebank participants) through your TimeBank Coordinator.
2. Send lists of the Broughty Ferry TimeBank Time Credits you have earned to your Broughty Ferry TimeBank Coordinator when you have carried out a Timebank activity.
3. Be proactive in contacting your Broughty Ferry TimeBank Coordinator to make requests for assistance from Timebank participants in the Broughty Ferry area when you need help with an activity.
4. Have considered the suitability and ability of, your employees, assistants, and representatives, etc., engaging with the Broughty Ferry Timebank, and the appropriateness of their assignments.
5. Alert your Broughty Ferry Timebank Coordinator to any difficulties before they become a problem.
6. Not to disclose without the participants, (or if they are a minor, the parents/guardians), consent the personal details (addresses and telephone numbers, etc.) of Timebank participants.
7. Ensure that all health and safety precautions are maintained by and for the Organisation Participant, your employees, assistants, and representatives etc., and for all Timebank members and participants attending assignments or accompanying the Organisation Participant, your employees, assistants, and representatives, etc., with assignments, on or off your premises.
8. Ensure your employees, assistants, etc., are aware of the Fair Shares ‘Standards of Care’ before engaging on an assignment, wherever the location:
A participant must not -
•breach the service receiver’s privacy or confidentiality.
•pressure the service receiver to accept his/her religious beliefs or political viewpoint.
•bring friends or relatives to the service receiver’s home (unless previously discussed and agreed).
•solicit or accept money, gifts, or tips from the service receiver.
•consume the service receiver’s food and drink, unless invited to do so.
•smoke in the service receiver’s home.
•use the service receiver’s telephone for personal calls.
•use the service receiver’s car.